Chiacchiere are an Italian Carnival traditional cake that gets a different name in almost every region of Italy. We make the chiacchiere following religiously the grandmother recipe: the pastry is worked manually, then rested for 2 hours. After that the pastry is re-worked on the pasta machine till it gets to the thinnest possible level. Each chiacchiera is then manually fried for 4 to 6 seconds only….
Our chiacchiere are not an industrial product but they hare handmade in Brussels few hours before you get them.
HOW TO ORDER THEM
1) You can order them here (optionally together with some of our wines) just scroll down
2) You can call 023500921 (restaurant Winehouse Osteria in the center of Brussels)
3) You can email us at or
HOW TO PAY THEM
1) You can pay online here
2) You can pay CASH or by CARD at delivery
HOW TO GET THEM
1) If satisfy the minimum order for FREE HOME DELIVERY you get them shortly at home (check the conditions for FREE HOME DELIVERY)
2) If you do not meet the free home delivery conditions you can pick up the order at Winehouse Osteria (Rue de la Grande Ile 42 1000 Brussels) after agreeing on a pick-up time (on the website select pick up in the center, you will be contacted shortly afterwards)
HOW MANY CHIACCHIERE IN A BAG?
In one bag there are about 45 chiacchiere like in the below picture:
YOU CAN SIMPLY BUY OUR CHIACCHIERE
YOU CAN BUY THEM WITH SOME BOTTLES OF PROSECCO SUR LIE
Sur Lie from Azienda Agricola Gallina in the heart of Santo Stefano di Valdobbiadene is fermented in the bottle like the old tradition tells. Light, crispy and fresh.
O R D E R A N D D E L I V E R Y C O N D I T I O N S
YOU CAN BUY THEM WITH SOME BOTTLES OF VALDOBBIADENE PROSECCO SUPERIORE DOCG BRUT
One of the Best Prosecco DOCG of Valdobbiadene. The bouquet is intense with scents reminiscent of white pulp fruit. The Palate is very fine and intense, with hints of fruits. It's a BRUT with 0,8g/l of sugar.
YOU CAN BUY THEM WITH SOME BOTTLES OF CARTIZZE SUPERIORE DOCG DRY
Cartizze is made only in a small selected are of the Village of Valdobbiadene and it is the IDEAL PAIRING with Chiacchiere (that locally in Valdobbiadene are called Crostoli). The palate is will be recognizing fruity aromas with floreal notes, in the mouth is intense sweet, fresh and balanced.